Digital Delay Tap Tempo Footswitch
"Tap tempo controller for GT Digital Delays"
The Digital Delay Tap Tempo Footswitch is for use with our Digital Delay rack effect module configurations that include the Tap Tempo feature.
The Digital Delay Tap Tempo Footswitch is a sturdy 1-button footswitch for use with our Digital Delay module configurations that include the Tap Tempo option. The footswitch unit is manufactured by a third party as a replacement footswitch for certain amps. We modify it for controlling the Tap Tempo for compatible Digital Delay modules. It uses a cable with 1/4" stereo (TRS) connectors, which is not included. This footswitch is included with the Digital Delay Tap Tempo option.
Since we do not manufacture this footswitch, we are not able to offer no-solder replacement parts. Switches can be replaced, but GT repair services or qualified third-party tech services are required to perform any repairs.
- 1 momentary soft touch footswitch with LED rate indicator
- angled top for easy stomping
- flat black powder coat finish
- padded rubber bottom
- uses 1/4" stereo (TRS) cable (not included)
- Aprox dimensions: 3.25"(w) x 1.75"(h) x 4.375"(d), 1.3 lbs
- can only be used with Digital Delay modules with the Tap Tempo option
- requires 1/4" male/male stereo (TRS) cable to connect footswitch to Digital Delay module (not included)
- Digital Delay Tap Tempo footswitch
|Part #||Description||List Price|
|FSW-DDTT||Digital Delay Tap Tempo Footswitch||$49|
Replacement parts are not available, although we offer repair services to replace failed switches. It may be more cost effective to replace a failed unit.